There was an error in this gadget
There was an error in this gadget
Saturday, September 26, 2009

hello world!

Let’s kick this off with an introduction… My name is Ros - just a commoner with a passion for photography, multimedia arts, music, and traveling.

I have been surrounded by a lot of positive influences this year – all had inspired me to create this blog. ‘Thought Bubbles and Rainbow-Colored Days’ is about bits and pieces of my day-to-day experiences, opinions, interests, and light-bulb moments.

Sweeeet! I just did my first post! yay!

PS: I gave in to a friend’s suggestion (thanks Eric!) … My multimedia gallery (www.shootandstyle.blogspot.com) is also under construction. Please do visit. l'm looking forward to your comments and suggestions! :)

Later,

3 comments:

Eric Capacia's Fierce Blogs said...

Awww Nice to see you blogging already Ros. I have to admit I am a fan of your photography..

Let me intro your blog site to my friends :)

Ros Edralin said...

Thank you Eric! after much thought, I decided to start my blog last thursday. I'm getting the hang of this. love it! see you later :)

barnkinney said...

cool! nice nice! Ü

About Me

Read more of my articles here:

Read more of my articles here:
Check out the latest on Ayala Land's Philippine News and Lifestyle site!

Followers