There was an error in this gadget
There was an error in this gadget
Sunday, February 27, 2011

i wish to sleep but my thoughts are very much alive...

I haven't blogged for quite a while now, i missed this... so i am back.

I think the barista added an extra shot of espresso to my drink.. for some reason I can't sleep. It's already 5am and in a few hours, the sun will say hello. I'm out on a vacation by the way... in a place 6 hours away from the metro. It'll be another day, and I wish it'll be longer.

The new season has started. I am just amazed, blessed, thankful, and just unexplainably happy. but it doesn't mean that I have forgotten. i miss them, but now everything's falling into it's proper place. we're all moving on...

God you are amazing.

0 comments:

About Me

Read more of my articles here:

Read more of my articles here:
Check out the latest on Ayala Land's Philippine News and Lifestyle site!

Followers