There was an error in this gadget
There was an error in this gadget
Saturday, April 21, 2012

Bubbles of comfort



A typical work day for me includes juggling my time between my regular job, freelance work, shirt business, market research, and personal banking/investing. Too serious? Hmmm, not really :) When passion is very much alive, there will be no room for complains. I love the things that I do. Okay, so I don't have work-life balance... but I'm taking conscious efforts now (really! *grin*), and I guess there's a bit of an improvement in that area. ヅ

Recently, I have rewarded myself with this....

"The happy yellow package"

I heart you, LUSH Philippines!


I love bubble baths. There's this comforting, and relaxing feeling that empties my thoughts and brings a child-like happiness everytime I get engulfed in mounts of bath bubbles. 

LUSH has a variety of products that gives the perfect bubble bath experience. Check out their store for a selection of bubble bars, bath ballistics, bath melts, scrubs, shower gels, etc. For the Philippines, you can visit www.lush.com.ph for the list of branches.

The Comforting Bubble Bar Slice, Php 395.00

This is my favorite bubble bar. It smells really good. It looks delicious too (wanna eat it?), haha! It's a bit pricey though, but you can cut it in half... good enough for 2 bubble baths.

The package description reads: "Wraps you in a fluffy pink blanket of blackberry bubbles to keep you safe and warm". If you haven't tried any LUSH product yet, better start off with this one... you won't regret it. :)

Just crumble the bar in running water (while you're filling up the bath tub) and you'll have mounts of bubbles in pink water. 

Look who's enjoying the bubble bath too....

"♪♪ Rubber ducky you’re the one, you make bath time lots of fun.... ♪♪ " (Sesame Street)




0 comments:

About Me

Read more of my articles here:

Read more of my articles here:
Check out the latest on Ayala Land's Philippine News and Lifestyle site!

Followers