There was an error in this gadget
There was an error in this gadget
Friday, June 29, 2012

On Pag-IBIG's "Anti-Depression" Loan...


I was browsing through my twitter news feed when this tweet caught my attention...


Seriously?! When did depression became a valid reason for getting a loan? That's a major no-no!

Read the article here.

It's good that there are programs such as the Pag-IBIG fund which exists to provide assistance for Filipinos to pay for housing and for other personal expenses when these needs arise. But dubbing the short-term loan as an "anti-depression" loan is CARELESS MARKETING. Why capitalize on depression? Encourage people to get into debt for the wrong reasons, won't that make them even more depressed in the long-term?

My two cents.


0 comments:

About Me

Read more of my articles here:

Read more of my articles here:
Check out the latest on Ayala Land's Philippine News and Lifestyle site!

Followers