There was an error in this gadget
There was an error in this gadget
Thursday, July 5, 2012

Theo & Philo: Dark Chocolate with Siling Labuyo


On chocolate preference, I say bitter is better. Either plain, with nuts, or with mint --- dark chocolates are my favorite! I went to a milk tea store in Ortigas last week and when I was about to pay for my wintermelon tea, I noticed some goodies at the counter. Dark Chocolates, yay!

From afar, I thought they were selling a not-so-popular imported brand of chocolate until I went closer and found this...

"Theo and Philo's Dark Chocolate with Siling Labuyo"

 

They're selling it at Php 95.00 per bar. Quite pricey, but it has the magic words in it: "dark chocolate". 
So I bought one. :)



65% Dark Chocolate with Siling Labuyo (chili).
 By the Philippines, For the Philippines, Of the Philippines.
Dark chocs with a kick! ...Pinoy Style :)


It isn't the first time I've heard of a chocolate-chili combo. I usually order that flavor when I have the chance to visit the Gelatissimo store in Greenbelt 5. So I expected already that this chocolate bar will be a hit. And so it is! I love Theo and Philo!


I must say, their packaging looks nice too :)

Other flavors include:
  • 70% Dark Chocolate
  • Milk Chocolate
  • Milk Chocolate with Organic Barako Coffee
  • Dark Chocolate with Dried Green Mangoes and Salt
  • Milk Chocolate with Glazed Pili Nuts and Glazed Toasted Pinipig
  • Dark Chocolate with Candied Calamansi (Philippine Lemon)
For more info, you may visit their website here.


0 comments:

About Me

Read more of my articles here:

Read more of my articles here:
Check out the latest on Ayala Land's Philippine News and Lifestyle site!

Followers