There was an error in this gadget
There was an error in this gadget
Friday, August 24, 2012

Essilor Crizal Forte UV Lens Review


Last month, I attended the Philippine Launch of one of Essilor's breakthrough lenses, the Crizal Forte UV, at the NBC Tent in Bonifacio Global City. Check out the post here.

Recently, I have decided to retire my orange funky black rimmed glasses with a sharp looking chic silver frame. Hmmm, no I wasn't really on the lookout for something chic, haha. That's so not me! It just happened that I was able to spot an optical shop with a good selection of frames at a good price, and then I fell in love with this style. Anyway,  t'was a perfect timing also to test out the new Crizal Forte UV Lenses. Excited much!
 


I've been using eyeglasses way back in elementary days. If I remembered correctly, I was in the 4th grade that time.  Previously, I really don't mind what kind or brand of lenses were used for my specs. I thought that everything's the same for as long as the lens grade is correct. It turned out, I'm wrong. As I tested out my new specs with the Crizal Forte UV lens, I instantly felt the difference. Even though the lens power are the same with that of my old glasses, the Crizal lenses seems to be clearer (and lighter in weight).



With too much awe and excitement at hand, I accidentally dropped my new glasses. Yes, just a few minutes after I got it out of the packaging. My heart skipped a beat! Clumsy me. Luckily, there are no scratches at all. I'm happy :) But I will still be very careful so it won't happen next time!  

The Crizal Forte UV Lens offers complete protection for our eyes and vision: 
  • Not only does it protect our eyes from harmful UV rays entering towards our eyeglasses, it also protects our eyes from the UV rays coming from the back which bounces directly to our eyes.
  • The lens is resistant from the various enemies of clear vision: reflections, scratches, smudges, dust, and water.
I highly recommend this product especially for prescription eye wear users like me who don't usually bother checking out the quality of the lenses on their frames. We have to take really good care of our eyes. It's time to be conscious of the brand we are using. Not for the sake of just wearing the brand, but for the purpose of ensuring that we use high quality lenses that would give us complete protection. One could not go wrong with the Essilor line of products. Go and ask your optometrists now!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! How much does it cost?

Anonymous said...

I bought them today. Crizal Forte UV costed me about Rs. 2330. (mine is sperical -1.75)

Herry jonson said...

Buy crizalk on our website from the manufacturer in India with very good and best quality and services.

About Me

Read more of my articles here:

Read more of my articles here:
Check out the latest on Ayala Land's Philippine News and Lifestyle site!

Followers