There was an error in this gadget
There was an error in this gadget
Saturday, August 11, 2012

Lovin' the Curve!




After much thought on the battle of the mobile tech fruits, I decided to get myself a Blackberry Curve 9380 early this year. Reasonably priced at less than Php 20k, this 3.5" full touch-screen phone is a winner :)



 It runs on Blackberry OS 7.0 (I haven't upgraded to 7.1 yet.... I don't think the upgrade is already available here in the Philippines), with powerful messaging features and pre-installed apps, WiFi, and a 5MP Camera (w/ LED flash!).

Battery life? hmmm, it sucks. But the reason behind the battery drain is pretty obvious though ---- I use it all the time to check my FB and Twitter accounts, chat with friends on BBM, do some browsing, play games, watch YouTube videos, create word documents for blog drafts, create simple spreadsheets, read RSS feeds etc...  so I see to it that I always bring my charger with me wherever I go.

And while most apps on the virtual market are for IOS and Android phones, there are great blackberry apps too. My favorite is PhotoStudio... sample picture below. See, I don't need Instagram (yet).





 Here's my Blackberry in red back housing...


It's stylish, sleek, and very useful. I'm lovin' the Curve!


0 comments:

About Me

Read more of my articles here:

Read more of my articles here:
Check out the latest on Ayala Land's Philippine News and Lifestyle site!

Followers