There was an error in this gadget
There was an error in this gadget
Monday, January 7, 2013

Fireworks and Positivity... Hello 2013!


I hope you all had a great time during the holidays! 

Can you believe it? Just like that, we're already done with week 1 of 2013! It was a good start, I choose to be positive. Time to learn more, and achieve more. Time to give, and to be more thankful for all the blessings - no matter how small or big it is. It's an amazing life. We have an amazing God!

I love fireworks. I see that a lot of people now are more appreciative of fireworks than firecrackers. In our neighborhood, I noticed that the noise from firecrackers during New Year's Eve have somehow lessened already compared to how it was in the past years where it used to sound like a war zone.

Here are some pictures I took during New Year's Eve:





Fountains - my brother stocks up on these every year. Enough to keep us entertained while waiting for the countdown. What I love about these fountains is that regardless of it's size, it never fails to catch attention as it lights up the whole street.  Teaches me 3 important things: Firmly stand, do your purpose, and keep your feet on the ground.



The moon was beautiful. This is the clearest picture of the moon I took that night. Someday, I'll have more powerful lenses to get a closer view. Oh, and I'll remind myself to use a tripod next time.



Handheld sparklers shot in long exposure produces magic. Okay, I feel like a kid now.



I can only think of one word to describe this picture: "HOPE". There would be times that you'll find yourself faced with dark situations, look up.. you're not meant to face it alone. Hold on, and let God be God.



My neck kinda felt sore after midnight trying capture all these in my camera but the 360-view of these splashes of colors and lights in the sky is really amazing.



I love playing with the bokeh effect on fireworks --- that blurred vision of something that's colorful and bright. I don't know what's in store for me this year.. I'm really excited :) 2013, Bring it on!


Cheers!

0 comments:

About Me

Read more of my articles here:

Read more of my articles here:
Check out the latest on Ayala Land's Philippine News and Lifestyle site!

Followers