There was an error in this gadget
There was an error in this gadget
Friday, July 19, 2013

McDo PH: Simple Joys #Kuya Ad


This 46-second ad got me teary-eyed, and now I'm craving for pancakes...



On a serious note, I must say, this is simple yet very touching.. I totally felt the sincerity in this ad by McDonald's Philippines. The truth is, being socially accepted is a struggle for many --- not just for those with down syndrome. Seeing an ad as beautiful as this one, brings hope that we can still live in an environment where you won't be judged just because you look different. That is beauty in a raw, genuine perspective.

Thank you McDo Philippines for this reminder.





0 comments:

About Me

Read more of my articles here:

Read more of my articles here:
Check out the latest on Ayala Land's Philippine News and Lifestyle site!

Followers